Herby Sandwich Bread
1 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 each garlic cloves, minced
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, combine flax, almond flour, baking powder, rosemary, chili flakes and half of the salt. Mix well.
Add the eggs, olive oil and garlic to the mix. Mix well.
Grease a 9” x 9” square baking pan. Pour the batter into the pan. With a spatula, smooth it out so that it is evenly distributed throughout the pan. Sprinkle the remaining salt over the top of the batter.
Bake at 350°F for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and nicely puffed.