Peanut Butter Cups
Makes 16 with mini cupcake liners
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup natural, organic peanut butter (can sub out other nut butters)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup (the real stuff!)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
- Line mini muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Melt half of the dark chocolate over a double boiler and drop about a tsp into each cupcake liner.
- For the peanut butter, stir the pb, syrup, flour, and salt in a bowl. Scoop out about a teaspoon, roll into a little ball, and then slightly flatten.
- Place on top of the chocolate in the muffin tin and press lightly.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and spoon over the top. Sprinkle with extra salt if you'd like to finish.
- Cool at room temperature or refrigerator.