- 1 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 9oz ounce dark chocolate, minimum 72% cacao
- In a bowl, mix the 1 cup of coconut oil, coconut butter, honey and peppermint extract.
- Form patties out of the mixture and place on a plate of parchment paper. Place in freezer to harden.
- While waiting, melt the chocolate bars over medium low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Dip the hardened patties in the chocolate until covered and place back on the plate. Place in the freezer until the chocolate has hardened.