Perfect Paleo Sandwich Bread
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 5 egg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 a teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a standing mixer or large bowl, blend together the almond butter, eggs, coconut oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flax seed, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the line loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Check to make sure it’s set with a toothpick.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack.