Chipotle Whitefish with Yogurt Tahini Beet Puree
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Rock Fish
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 chipotle peppers from a can
- 2 medium sized beets
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup full fat creamy yogurt
- 2 TBSP tahini
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 TBSP horseradish (how spicy do you want it?!)
- juice and peel of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 cups green beans
- Place coconut and chipotle peppers in a food processor blend together. Cut the whitefish into chunks and mix with coconut pepper blend to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Peel the beets, cut into cubes, and place into boiling water to soften.
- Once the beets are very soft, drain off the water. Add ingredients through salt and pepper with the exception of the lemon rind into the beets. Mix with either an immersion blender or throw into a food processor until smooth.
- Separately steam the green beans.
- To finish the fish, heat a skillet with the 1 TBSP of coconut oil over medium high heat. Add the chunks of whitefish from the marinade. Sear each chunk for 1-2 minutes and flip. They won't take long because they're small pieces!
- To plate, spoon the beet mixture and spread thinly on the plate. Add the fish chunks from the skillet. Then the green beans. (Salt the beans to taste - my favorite is the Florida Sunshine Spice Blend) Top with grated lemon rind. Voila - gorgeous!